IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE HOLDER
The company that owns the website www.oxino.com is Werku Tools SA (hereinafter, Werku), domiciled at Carretera N-VI km 586, Oleiros, La Coruña, Spain, European tax code ESA15098205, registered in the Mercantile Registry of La Coruña, Spain, Volume 477, Book 256 of Section 3 of Companies on Folio 60, page 2767 and entry 1. Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any communication regarding the website www.oxino.com, the contact details of Werku are the following:
– Telephone: +34 981 610 639
– Email: email@example.com
The conditions of this Legal Warning are intended to regulate the use of the website www.oxino.com, which Werku makes available to the public. Access and/or use of the website www.oxino.com attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, User), who accepts, from said access and/or use, the conditions of this Legal Warning, which will be applicable regardless of the contracting conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
The website www.oxino.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data on the internet (hereinafter, Contents) belonging to Werku or its licensors.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website www.oxino.com. Said responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain Contents. In said registration, the User will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of said registration, the User may be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the Contents (for example, chats, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Werku offers through the website www.oxino.com and (with an enunciative, but not limiting nature), not to use it for:
1) Carry out illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
2) Disseminate information of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
3) Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Werku, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
4) Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email account of another User and modify or manipulate their messages.
5) Carry out commercial, political, advertising actions and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
Werku has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Werku will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the User through forums, chats or other participation tools.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Werku or its licensors are the owners of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website www.oxino.com, as well as of the elements contained therein (for example, images, photographs, sounds, audios, videos, software, texts, brands, logos, color combinations, structures, designs, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, accesses and uses).
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making these available, of all or part of the Contents are expressly prohibited, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Werku.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Werku, being able to view the elements of the website www.oxino.com and even print, copy and store these on the hard drive of its computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for its personal and private use. The User may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the website www.oxino.com.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website www.oxino.com and its Contents is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, Werku does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
1) The availability in operation, its Contents and its quality or interoperability.
2) The purpose to serve the objectives of the User.
3) The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
4) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the User or third parties. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
5) Fraudulent access to the Contents by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
6) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the Contents and the subsequent use that the User makes of these, although Werku will make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
7) Damages caused to computer equipment during access and damage caused to the User when it originates from failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks that interrupt the service.
8) Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums or other analogous spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends these, the User being solely responsible for said messages. In any case, Werku is not responsible for the messages sent by the User.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
Werku reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the website www.oxino.com, being able to change, delete or add the Contents that are provided through it as well as the way in which these appear presented or located.
The validity of the conditions of this Legal Warning will be based on its exposure and will be in force until these are modified by others duly published.
In the event that the www.oxino.com website includes links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, Werku will not exercise any type of control over said sites and its contents. In no case Werku will have any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation of Werku with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Werku reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website www.oxino.com and/or the services offered, without the need for prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to any User who breaches the conditions of this Legal warning.
Werku will pursue the breach of the conditions of this Legal Warning, as well as any improper use of the website www.oxino.com, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
This Legal Warning has been published in several languages. The Spanish version is the original and prevails over the translations.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Werku and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims derived from this Legal Warning will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.