IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE HOLDER
Access and/or use of the website www.oxino.com attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, User).
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the computer of the User when accessing the website www.oxino.com. Cookies allow Werku, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment. In addition, cookies improve the User’s browsing process, since they allow the website www.oxino.com to offer information that may be of interest to the User, depending on the use made of the website www.oxino.com.
In case of not wanting to receive cookies, the User can configure its internet browser to erase cookies from the hard drive of its computer, block these or notify these if installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, the User must simply continue browsing the website www.oxino.com.
The cookies on the website www.oxino.com do not store personal data or information that can identify the User, unless the User wants to register voluntarily in order to use the services that the website www.oxino.com offers or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
TYPES AND PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into two types:
1) Session cookies: These expire when the User closes the browser.
2) Persistent cookies: These expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the User remains identified on the website www.oxino.com and its services or when they are manually deleted).
Cookies, depending on their objective, can be classified into six types:
1) Performance cookies (technical and personalization): These remember the preferences for the tools found in the services, so the User does not have to reconfigure the service each time it visits the website www.oxino.com. As an example, these include sound player volume settings and video transmission rates that are supported by the browser.
2) Geolocation cookies: These locate in which country the User is when a service is requested. These cookies are anonymous and are only used to help to guide the content to the location of the User.
3) Registration cookies (technical and personalization): These identify the User once registered or subsequently opened its session, with the following possible objectives:
-Keep the User identified so that, if he closes a service, he will continue to be identified when reopening the browser or the computer at another time, thus facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the User presses the «close session» functionality, so that these cookies are eliminated and the next time the User enters the service it has to log-in in order to be identified.
– Check if the User is authorized to access certain services (for example, to participate in a contest).
4) Analytical cookies: Each visit by the User to a service or information on the website www.oxino.com, or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and those that may be added to this list if varied in relation to the current one) generates an analytical cookie on the computer of the User. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website www.oxino.com to anonymously identify the visitor, with the following objectives:
– Allow the anonymous identification of the User through cookies (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
– Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to the User.
– Know if the User is new or repeats the visit. Unless the User decides to register for any service or content on the website www.oxino.com, cookies will never be associated with any personal data that can identify the User. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of the User.
5) Own advertising cookies: These are used to manage the holder if the User has visited the advertising. These also allow the management of advertising spaces, storing data on browsing behavior of the User, in order to offer advertising.
6) Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by Werku in its content or services, it may offer its advertisers the option of serving advertisements through third parties. In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the contents of the website www.oxino.com, coming from the browsers of the User, as well as access the data stored therein. The third parties that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies.
BLOCK OR DELETE INSTALLED COOKIES
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on its computer by configuring its browser options. The User can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the following links:
The deactivation of cookies may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website www.oxino.com.
Werku may modify the Cookies Policy of the website www.oxino.com based on legal requirements or to adapt said Cookies Policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
For this reason, the User is advised to review this Cookies Policy periodically. However, in the event of significant changes to this Cookies Policy, Werku will communicate such changes to the User on the website www.oxino.com or through an email to the registered User.
This Cookies Policy has been published in several languages. The Spanish version is the original and prevails over the translations.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Werku and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this Cookies Policy will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.
This Cookies Policy has been updated on 17 March 2021 in order to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons referring the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).